Send dance listings two weeks in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* indicates a performance as part of Solid Week of Dance 2006.
Performances & Events
* Pacific Northwest Ballet Their "All Premiere" evening includes work by Ulysses Dove, Peter Martins Twyla Tharp, and Victor Quijada. McCaw Hall, Seattle Center, 206-441-2424, www.pnb.org. $18-$145. 7:30 p.m. Thurs.-Sat., also 1 p.m. Sun. Nov. 12. Ends Sun. Nov. 12.
Las Caras del Flamenco Singer Keiko Ooka and other top musicians perform, with dancer Savannah Fuentes, in an evening of traditional and modern flamenco. Broadway Performance Hall, 1625 Broadway, 206-325-6500, www.ticketwindowonline.com. $21-$24. 8 p.m. Thurs. Nov. 9.
* Lingo dancetheater Their newest work for four dancers, INHABIT, "dismantles the clarity of watcher and performer by toasting, dancing, snacking, chatting, intertwining, and hosting an intimate audience." HaLo, Pike Street and Summit Ave., 206-329-6999, email@example.com. Free. 4 p.m. Fri. Nov. 10.
Emerald City Contra Dance Participatory dance (all dances taught, no partner necessary) with, this week, Rafe Stefanini on fiddle, Molly Tenenbaum on banjo, and Candy Goldman on guitar. Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave. N., 206-440-9839, seattledance.org. $4-$7. Beginners at 7 p.m., dance at 7:30 p.m. Fri. Nov. 10.
Carmona Flamenco Fiery footwork and rousing music from this long-acclaimed local ensemble. Kirkland Performance Center, 350 Kirkland Ave., Kirkland, 425-893-9900, www.kpcenter.org. $10-$25. 8 p.m. Fri. Nov. 10.
* Beyond the Threshold: Seattle Dance Invitational SEE ARTICLE, WWW.SEATTLEWEEKLY.COM. The Phffft! Dance Theatre Company and Collectif Entre Deux perform Friday and Sunday; on Saturday, Traduza Dance Company and Pablo Cornejo's Locate Performance Group. Broadway Performance Hall, 1625 Broadway, 800-838-3006, www.brownpapertickets.com. 8 p.m. Fri. Nov. 10-Sun. Nov. 12.
* Dance Contemporary A showcase of contemporary modern, and jazz works choreographed by Tesee George-Rodgers, Jamie Karlovich, and Christy Dobsen. Velocity MainSpace Theater, 915 E. Pine St., 2nd floor, 206-355-8377, www.dancecontemp.com. $12-$15. 8 p.m. Fri. Nov. 10-Sat. Nov. 11, 7 p.m. Sun. Nov. 12.
Feldenkrais for Dancers A workshop led by Lila Hurwitz: "The aim is a body that is organized to move with minimum effort and maximum efficiency." Red, 89 Yesler Way, 3rd floor, 206-380-1682. Register at www.danceartgroup.org. $90-$100. Noon-3 p.m. Sat. Nov. 11 & Sun. Nov. 12.
ARC Dance ARC is opening up the creative process to outside eyes, in a series of works-in-progress showings—follow a new dance from conception to its December premiere. ARC Dance Studio, 9250 14th Ave. NW., 206-352-0798, www.arcdance.org. $5. 7 p.m. Sat. Nov. 11.
* 12 Minutes Max Lots of dance in this recurring performance showcase, but also burlesque, a dramatic monologue, and an audio-visual interactive lobby installation by cellist Paul Rucker. Studio Theater, On the Boards, 100 W. Roy St., www.ontheboards.org. $7. 7 p.m. Sun. Nov. 12-Mon. Nov. 13.
Senior Dance Socials 55 or older? Join the fun with dance instructors on hand and music by the Ham Carson Quartet. Century Ballroom, 915 E. Pine St., www.CenturyBallroom.com. $14. 2 p.m. Wed. Nov. 15.
* Chamber Dance Company: Open Rehearsal Excerpts from Martha Graham's Chronicle, Doug Elkin's Center My Heart, and Alwin Nikolais' Tensile Involvement. Studio 265, Meany Hall, UW campus, 206-543-4178. Free. 2:30-5 p.m. Wed. Nov. 15.