Your Daily Dose of Food + Drink News, Events and Must-Read Miscellany
1. Pudge Bros. Pizza on NE 45th St. is serving $1 slices from 7:00 to 7:30 pm tomorrow during the final 2013 Wallingford Art Walk.
2. They’re filling up fast, but at last check a few spaces remain for this month’s Puget Sound Brewery Tours in Seattle and on the Eastside. The three or four hour events cost around $75 a person and include an empty growler you can pay to have filled at a featured brewery of your choice.
3. Seattle Met’s review of Capitol Hill’s the Old Sage is well worth a read. $9 for a butterflake roll? They’ve definitely got to raise the minimum wage.
4. King 5 reported on “I” CANN. The new healthy eating program targets South King County, where 27 percent of youth are obese and more than half of adults are overweight.
5. A film crew shot scenes for upcoming indie flick “Taste” at Harvest Vine in Madison Valley yesterday. The restaurant posted a few pics via Facebook.